The ever expanding photoemission toolbox
In this talk, I will use our recent research to illustrate a broad range of photoemission-based techniques:
1. The role of XPS and resonant XPS in understanding materials as diverse as graphene, chemotherapy drugs  and intermediate band photovoltaics.
2. ARPES as a tool for understanding surface and non-surface localised confined states for organic electronics and quantum computation applications .
3. Spin-resolved ARPES for a fundamental understanding of topological insulators and spin-orbit coupled systems [3,4].
4. Engineering novel confined systems using photoemission microscopy, and
5. Creating and understanding novel phonon interactions through a combination of ARPES, many-body simulations and transport measurements [5,6].
תאריך עדכון אחרון : 10/06/2015