Prof. Richard Berkovits
building 209, room 207
- Quantum and statistical mechanics in meso- and nanosystems.
- Physical properties of quantum dots and nanoparticle (0D),
- quantum wires (1D) and quantum well (2D).
- Coulomb blockade and magnetization of restricted geometries.
- Interaction and disorder effects in nano and mesoscopic systems: persistent currents, quantum chaos, Kondo and impurity systems.
- Quantum phase transitions in low dimensions, many-particle localization, entanglement and networks.