פרופ' דניס רפפורט
Molecular dynamics simulation of complex fluids and hydrodynamic instabilities; computer modeling of supramolecular and surfactant self-assembly; simulation of granular flow phenomena and segregation; nanoscale dynamics; simulational studies in statistical and chemical physics, including phase transitions, magnetic systems, percolation and polymers; general simulation methodology; algorithm design for parallel and vector supercomputers; interactive simulation involving animated computer graphics.
- Ph.D. - University of London
- B.Sc. & M.Sc. - University of Melbourne
- Professor of Physics, Bar-Ilan University
- Adjunct Professor of Physics, University of Georgia
- American Physical Society - Fellow