Dr. Sharon Shwartz
List of Publications
(10) S. Shwartz, M. Fuchs, J. B. Hastings, Y. Inubushi, T. Ishikawa, T. Katayama, D. A. Reis, T. Sato, K. Tono, M. Yabashi, S. Yudovich, and S. E. Harris, “X-ray second harmonic generation. Physical Review Letters.” , 112, 163901, Apr 2014.
(9) T.E. Glover, D.M. Fritz, M. Cammarata, T.K. Allison, Sinisa Coh, J.M. Feldkamp, H. Lemke, D. Zhu, R.N. Coffee, M. Fuchs, S. Ghimire, J. Chen, S. Shwartz, D.A. Reis, S.E. Harris, and J. B. Hastings, “X-ray and optical wave mixing”, Nature, 488, 603 (2012)
(8) S. Shwartz, R. N. Coffee, J. M. Feldkamp, Y. Feng, J. B. Hastings, G. Y. Yin, and S. E. Harris, “X-ray Parametric Down-Conversion in the Langevin Regime”, Physical Review Letters, 109, 013602, (2012)
(7) S. Shwartz, K.V. Adarsh, M. Segev, E. Lakin, E. Zolotyoyabko, and U. El-Hanany, “Giant light-induced band-gap shift and reversible control over the band gap in bulk semiconductor crystals”, Physical Review B (Rapid Communication), 83, 241201(R), (2011).
(6) S. Shwartz and S. E Harris, “Polarization Entangled Photons at X-Ray Energies”, Physical Review Letters, 106, 080501 (2011).
(5) S. Shwartz, M. Segev, S. Berger, E. Zolotoyabko, and U. El-Hanany, “Light-induced ionic polarization in CdZnTe:V semiconductors giving rise to giant nonlinearities”, Physical Review B 79, 193202 (2009).
(4) S. Shwartz, M. Segev, E. Zolotoyabko, and U. El-Hanany, “Spatial modulation instability driven by light-enhanced nonlinearities in semiconductor CdZnTe:V crystals”, Applied Physics Letters 93, 101116 (2008).
(3) S. Shwartz, R. Weil, M. Segev, E. Lakin, E. Zolotoyabko, V. M. Menon, S. R. Forrest, and U. El-Hanany, “Light-induced symmetry breaking and related giant enhancement of nonlinear properties in CdZnTe:V crystals”, Optics Express 14, 9385 (2006).
(2) S. Shwartz, M. Segev, and U. El-Hanany, “Self-deflection and all-optical beam steering in CdZnTe”, Optics letters, 29 760 (2004).
(1) T. Schwartz, Y. Ganor, T. Carmo, R. Uzdin, S. Shwartz, M. Segev, and U. El-Hanany, “Photorefractive solitons and light-induced resonance control in semiconductor CdZnTe”, Optics Letters, 27 1229 (2002).
82-330: Modern Optics and Lasers